General Area in 33401>Question Details

Stephen P. P…,  in West Palm Beach, FL

How can I be added to your list of RE professionals for Palm Beach County.?

Asked by Stephen P. Panczak, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Dec 9, 2008

I am a Certied Property Manager Executive, Certified Rental Income Specialist and Certified Distressed Property Expert. Pls send me an email...Thanks

Help the community by answering this question:


you must attend next year's NAR convention and eat tons of Wonka bars in order to find the Golden Ticket
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 9, 2008
Just sent you an email.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 9, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer