Schools in Camp Lejeune>Question Details

Jean, Home Buyer in Alabama

I would like to know where I can purchase a class ring to replace the one I had that was stolen. It was 1957

Asked by Jean, Alabama Tue Dec 9, 2008

This question is about Lejeune High School:

Help the community by answering this question:


If you know the name of the ring company you could try getting in touch with them to see what they can do.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 9, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer