Artivous, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

who do i call if i want to find out whether the city owns a abandon home in my city ?

Asked by Artivous, Philadelphia, PA Fri Nov 14, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You can probably find out yourself by going to the BRT website.

Or, call your buyers agent. If you do not have one, find one. Your buyers agent will be the quarterback to lead you to find what you are looking for. The buyers agent can pull up on the tax records who the owner is.

Are you looking to purchase a property ? Many people want to buy abandon properties, but if they are not on the market, it does not matter.

A buyers agent can provide focus as well as what opportunites are available.

I would recommend to visit our investor site at: Investor properties are on this site. You can also search all the properties from here as well. If you want someone from our team to help you, please feel free to contact us through our website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 15, 2008
Call the county in which the home resides. The recorder or the assessors office should be able to tell you. Also, many counties have this information available online now. Trying googling your county's website if you don't know the address.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 14, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer