Foreclosure in Missouri>Question Details

Ruth, Other/Just Looking in Missouri

after a foreclosure,if my house does not sell for what i owe,will i have to pay the difference,and

Asked by Ruth, Missouri Tue Nov 11, 2008

also,should i file bankruptcy.

Help the community by answering this question:


In order to offer advice I would need to have a bit more information regarding your situation. I do specialize in Short Sales and Foreclosures and might be able to offer you some kind of advice. I do agree, you do want to contact a Real Estate Attorney. If you need any recommendations, I am happy to give you some contacts.
If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 636-299-1884


Sheila Gerken-Worley
The Best Seller GMAC Real Estate
Short Sale Specialist
direct 636-299-1884
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
Ruth -
I highly recommend you use the resources and links sent to you then get the guidance from a real estate lawyer to find out how it works in your particular situation. There are just too many variables for there to be one solid answer for your situation without more information. Wish you all the best.
Trisha Lee
REMAX Boone Realty, Columbia, MO
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 12, 2008

The site below provides resources and links to answer all of your questions...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 11, 2008
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
you really need to talk to a lawyer about your particular situation and the laws in your state. For us to answer that without knowing all the details just can't be done. sorry. good luck
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 11, 2008
Here is a link that can tell you the specific laws for your state regarding your question.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 11, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer