Foreclosure in Philadelphia>Question Details

Anthony N. L…, Both Buyer and Seller in 19148

Who would I contact regarding a house located in philadelphia, pa bainbridge street?

Asked by Anthony N. Lusi, 19148 Mon Oct 6, 2008

This is a foreclosure, I am at a loss trying to find who to talk to about this property. Thanx so much for all of your help!

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact a buyers agent - feel free to contact us. We live very close to Queen Village and Bella Vista and are very familiar with the area.

You can contact us via our site below.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 6, 2008
If I were you I would contact Mary and John Kinney of Re/Max Associates. They do alot of their business in that area. Thye can be reached by calling 215-442-9114 or 215-441-4710 x 114.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 6, 2008
What is the address of the home? I'd be happy to try to find out what I can for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 6, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer