How To... in 92562>Question Details

Gerry, Other/Just Looking in 92562

how can I get comps for purpose of getting my property taxesadjusted lower?

Asked by Gerry, 92562 Fri Sep 26, 2008

I live in Murrieta, CA 92562 4br single family house built 1988 2200 sq ft

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 92562

Help the community by answering this question:


Like Jesse stated, any local agent should be able to accomodate your request. And, like Richard, we'd be happy to help you out with this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 16, 2010
You can call any local agent and ask them to provide you with comps for this. Some agents will accomodate your request. You will need the form from the county recorder office. You then can fill out the form with the info provided and submit it to the county recorder.

Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 21, 2010
Check with or we can look up some comps for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 26, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer