Len Wallace, Other/Just Looking in Franklinville, NJ

Can anyone tell me how I might find grant money to help my wife and I remodel/replace our home?

Asked by Len Wallace, Franklinville, NJ Wed Aug 20, 2008

to accomodate a set of twins and a 3 year old. We currently have only a small, 2-bedroom home, with plenty of room for expansion. Problem is funds are obviously very low for us, as she has not worked since the twins born. We would greatly appreciate any help at all.

Help the community by answering this question:


If you have equity in the home, try for a second mortgage. I know of no grant for expanding your family.
Web Reference: http://Paulmvpteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer