Home Buying in West Hartford>Question Details

Carmella, Home Buyer in Hartford - USA

Where can I find the listing of Tax Lien Homes in the Hartford County area in the state of Connecticut?

Asked by Carmella, Hartford - USA Tue Aug 19, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Take a look at the Commercial Record. This publication will have the information you are looking for. They also have a web site
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008
One of the things you can do is search the land records. Any town that has computerized at least the Grantor/Grantee lists will allow you to search all records for a specific instrument type (lien). If you do this on a regular basis, you can be among the first to see new records.
If you are an investor looking for creative ways to find properties, please contact me at (860) 736-1002 to discuss how I could help you.
Web Reference: http://www.danrossre.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer