Question Details

The Old Asia…, Home Buyer in Honolulu, HI

We live overseas. We have a high US credit score, but do not file US tax returns. How can we rent in NYC?

Asked by The Old Asia Hand, Honolulu, HI Thu Aug 7, 2008

We are willing to pay up to $8000/month for a 2 /2 on a two or three year lease. If necessary, we will even pay six months' rent in advance, but we cannot ask anyone in the area to guarantee the lease. Is there any practical way we can lease an apartment in NY?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer