Question Details

Allison,  in Sausalito/Boston

What's the process to obtain a CA real estate license while currently holding a MA license?

Asked by Allison, Sausalito/Boston Sat Jul 26, 2008

I currently hold a license in MA and am considering a move to the Marin County area in CA. I would like to continue selling real estate and am looking for the process I might need to go through in order to obtain a CA license.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer