Home Buying in Newnan>Question Details

Lindsay Will…, Home Buyer in Georgia

How to sue bank for not completing punch list items agreed upon on in writing.?

Asked by Lindsay Williams, Georgia Tue Jul 22, 2008

Items are listed on valid amendment that is signed by both parties. Bank is the seller in this instance. New owner has paid for items already and is seeking reinbursement.

Help the community by answering this question:



Tori is on the right track. If you had a realtor represent you then contact them and the closing attorney. The closing attorney most likely represented the bank in a foreclosure situation. You may need to get an outside attorney to perssue them.

My wife is a real estate attorney here in Georgia and also handles litigation. She could probably help you go after the bank for what they owe on the repairs. Contact me if you want to speak with her.

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 23, 2008
Have you spoken to your REALTOR that represented you as well as the closing attorney?
Web Reference: http://www.torilawson.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 22, 2008
Small claims court would be your venue.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 22, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer