Home Buying in Norwalk>Question Details

Michele Slat…, Home Buyer in Norwalk, CT

how do I find government tax foreclosure sales in lower Fairfield County in CT?

Asked by Michele Slater, Norwalk, CT Tue Jul 22, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Call your local tax assessor's office. They usually publish the list of tax foreclosures online as well as print copy. Be careful to research property values and inspect the properties you are considering insofar as possible. Also you should be aware that the owner has considerable leeway in repaying the taxes owed even after you have "purchased" the property so don't start on major repairs, etc until after that "grace period" has expired. You can also find some excellent bargains. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 1, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer