Question Details

Cheryl, Other/Just Looking in bay area, california

My grandparents had property in Lovell, Wyo. It is still in our family; what questions should I be asking

Asked by Cheryl, bay area, california Sat Jul 5, 2008

about it? We don't want to sell. We live out of state.


Help the community by answering this question:



Contact a competent real estate attorney where you live and ask them to work with local representation in Lovell. You don't want to have to manage a client-attorney relationship remotely, and you may need the attorney in your city to help you with the final documents. If you're intent is not to sell, your local attorney can also connect you with a financial planner who can help you establish the right type of ownership entity for the property so that all parties are fairly represented.

Good luck,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 5, 2008
Who all has ownership to the property in order to sale the property all parties must sign off on it, you may want to get an attorney therefore all is equal for parties involved.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer