Question Details

Lulu, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles County, CA

In Los Angeles,California...If Real Estate Property is stollen right under neath you, how does one get

Asked by Lulu, Los Angeles County, CA Wed Jul 2, 2008

compensated through the
Automatic Homestead procedure? Where do you file this claim? How long does it approx. take to collect from this claim?

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to consult with a real estate lawyer in your area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 2, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer