Question Details

Erin, Home Buyer in 12550

mortgage approval / career change?

Asked by Erin, 12550 Mon Jun 30, 2008

We are looking to move from NY to PA if my husband gets hired at a city police dept. Our tenative plan would
be to move me to PA after my husband recieves a letter of hire ( this would be our primary residence). He would continue to work in until he attends the police academy (which could be several months) My main question is his base salary will be lower than his present job in NY. Which income do we apply with ? fyi my husband is presently military tech

Help the community by answering this question:


Many issues that are not clear in your statement here, there are some programs for police officers might want to take inconsideration. He needs to have approx. 2 years of employment in the same field. the standard rule of thumb
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 30, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer