Agent2Agent in 17551>Question Details

Anne Ruckdas…, Other/Just Looking in 17551

If you have a landlord who will not fix problems affecting our health can we move out as the Code inspector

Asked by Anne Ruckdaschel Hulser, 17551 Mon Jun 30, 2008

is getting nowhere with him either. Can we live on our security deposit as they wont return it and there is mold and leaks and wire problems. i am sick now.

Help the community by answering this question:


A few tips (1) read your lease, what does it say? (2)contact a real estate attorney (3) if an agent helped you arrange for the lease, contact your agent, he/she might be able to help assist you (4) google the Tenant Landlord Laws in your state & county (usually can find them online somewhere) which will tell you more. (5) your local courthouse might even be able to direct you. Good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 30, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer