Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Mm,youssef, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

how can i contact the agent for the 10727 Wilshire Blvd # 1201,Los Angeles,CA 90024 ?

Asked by Mm,youssef, Los Angeles, CA Mon May 18, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello there,

Please note that I looked up this property for you on the MLS and it is currently available for lease. Please email me at, and I would be happy to help you get in touch with the agent & provide you his info.

Thanks, have a good day!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
15490 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Cell: 323-810-7976
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer