Home Selling in Lake George>Question Details

Karen, Home Buyer in cosgrove

I am looking for a commercial realtor. Can you please tell me what an associate broker is?

Asked by Karen, cosgrove Thu Jun 26, 2008

What do the initials ASR, SRES stand for after the person's name?
Also, what kind of certificates or licenses should they have in NY?
When they advertise to sell my commercial property what kind of web sites, newspapers are used?
What kind of questions should be asked to get a competent one?

Help the community by answering this question:


Look no Further. We are located in White Plains, Hub of the Commercial Real Estate Market. Come into our office at 120 Bloomingdale Road, Suite 101 White Plains and ask for a Commercial Specialize. Tell them Paul told you to come in. We will provide you, free of charge with everthing you need to know.
Web Reference: http://Paulmvpteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 26, 2008
An Associate Broker is a REALTOR that is an associate in the office that can manage the office if something happens to the managing broker. (sick, vacation, two brokers are needed for dual representation. Never heard of ASR. SRES is specialized training in senior citizens real estate needs.(ex:Retirement homes)Please call me an I will help you find a commercial Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 26, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer