The house in picture looks familiar...is it in Drew school district, hillside area? Here is my answer...
1. Put higher wattage bulbs in light sockets to make rooms seem brighter,
especially basements and other dark rooms. Replace any burnt-out bulbs.
2. Get rid of smells. Clean carpeting and drapes to eliminate cooking odors,
smoke, and pet smells. Open the windows.
3. Make minor repairs that can create a bad impression. Small problems, such as
sticky doors, torn screens, cracked caulking, or a dripping faucet, may seem
trivial, but theyâ€™ll give buyers the impression that the house isnâ€™t well
4. Tidy your yard. Cut the grass, rake the leaves, trim the bushes, and edge the
walks. Put a pot or two of bright flowers near the entryway.
5. Patch holes in your driveway and reapply sealant, if applicable.
6. Clean your gutters.
7. Polish your front doorknob and door numbers.... more
WHAT IS A SHORT SALE? When a homeowner is no longer able to keep his/her mortgage current he/she has several different options, other than foreclosure.Â One of those options is to sell the home short.....as