Home Ownership in Talladega County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Craig Schaid, Real Estate Pro in Pike Road, AL
Craig Schaid answered:
Can i get a loan on my home that is paid for with bad credit home is worth $130,000 in alabama credit karma has my score at 548?
I would talk to your local bank that you use and describe your situation. Will be tough with the score, but may have like a consolidation product that could help?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 9, 2014 Home Ownership in Talladega
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Rita Foster, Agent in Pell City, AL
Rita Foster
Pell City, AL
Nancy Locklar, Agent in Pell City
Nancy Locklar
Pell City
Home > Alabama > Talladega County > Home Ownership in Talladega County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer