Moving in Richmond County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Lavasha, Renter in Elm Park, Staten Isl...
Lavasha answered:
how do i find a feps apartment? no landlord will take my voucher
Im having the same problem...theyll take the voucher but you have to add under the table money witch is the feps program is trash...good luck..
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013 Moving in Staten Island
Robert Fine, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
Robert Fine answered:
I am looking for a short sale or forecloed commercial property in staten island new youk 10308 great kills
Hi Theresa,
Call me, Bob, at VIP Real Estate, 718-967-2600 x312. We are located at 4106 Hylan in Great Kills.
We can discuss your needs and then help you get the right property.
I ho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 31, 2009 Moving in 10308
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mira Simanovsky, Agent in 10306
Mira Simanovsky
Gloria Craven, Agent in Staten Island
Gloria Craven
Staten Island
Home > New York > Richmond County > Moving in Richmond County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer