Agent2Agent in Needham : Advice

change location

cancel or


Robert Byrne, Real Estate Pro in 02118
Robert Byrne answered:
Does anyone have information on how to get a release of an Nstar easement no longer in us?
This could be a long precess and might need to involve many neighbors. I would consult with an attorney you know locally and then move on from there. I suspect NStar would like ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 Agent2Agent in Needham
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Norfolk County > Needham > Agent2Agent in Needham
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer