Investment Properties in Mohave County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
I'm reselling vacant lot to the person I originally bought it from. Do we need to go thru escrow or can we agree on a price and record a new?
The buyer would be CRAZY not to do it correctly, it is a huge risk for a buyer. The cost is minimum to do it right. Seller pays for a deed but buyer pays for the closing lawyer in most ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 26, 2014 Investment Properties in Bullhead City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Mohave County > Investment Properties in Mohave County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer