How To... in Mohave County : Advice

change location

cancel or


wyie, Home Owner in Mohave Valley, AZ
wyie asked:
10747 S. Cal Water Bay Mohave Valley AZ 86440 - you still show my house as only being 1462 S/F. There were 80 S/F added with a p ermit Why don't you change my S/F to 1542 - Look on Zillow, or call Mohave COunty 928-758-0707 and talk to Dolly Conrad and she will confirm that 80 S/F was added at the same…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 16, 2015 How To... in 86440
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Mohave County > How To... in Mohave County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer