How To... in Midland : Advice

change location

cancel or


Holly Cohen, Real Estate Pro in Midland, TX
Holly Cohen answered:
I am trying to get information about the off gassing, if there is any, the characteristics of chinese wallboard and its effects on people..Had4aYear.
Again...I would recommend that you have your property inspected by a Building and Health Inspector. They will be able to determine what is causing your many issues and let you know if ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 23, 2011 How To... in Midland 6
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Delaura Gammage, Agent in 79707
Delaura Gammage
Carrie Shaver, Agent in Odessa, TX
Carrie Shaver
Odessa, TX
Home > Texas > Midland County > Midland > How To... in Midland
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer