Home Selling in Mid City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gail Mercedes…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Gail Mercedes Cole answered:
if i sell my house, that i owe about 230k on, how much do i have to pay to the government or state?
I think you are referring to Capital Gains. There are different rates for individual and couples. Need to know the net profit from sale to determine if there is or is not any capital ga ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 22, 2013 Home Selling in Mid City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Mid City > Home Selling in Mid City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer