Foreclosure in Del City : Advice

change location

cancel or


FSBOsuccess, Home Seller in 28590
FSBOsuccess answered:
as a tenent how long do i have to move after they put a note on door i am a renter. my landlord house is uo for forclosure
See if you can find out who the foreclosing bank is and give them a call. Make a deal for reduced rent and that you will stay in the home and keep it safe.
1 vote Share Flag Fri Oct 14, 2011 Foreclosure in Del City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Karen King, Agent in Midwest City
Karen King
Midwest City
Home > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Del City > Foreclosure in Del City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer