Home Selling in Collinsville : Advice

change location

cancel or


Janie Alonzo…, Real Estate Pro in Owasso, OK
Janie Alonzo Bretanus asked:
Need help finding the USDA Rural Development website and FHA website where it tells the specific property condition requirements for those loans. This helps eliminate properties I don't need to show if they don't meet the requirements. Thanks.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 27, 2014 Home Selling in 74021
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Tulsa County > Collinsville > Home Selling in Collinsville
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer