Home Selling in Calabasas : Advice

change location

cancel or


Caleb Hart, Renter in Orem, UT
Caleb Hart answered:
Do you need a land survey if you are going to sell vacant land?
The best thing to do with this question is ask two people. One, the real estate agent and ask for advice. Also, ask the surveyor if he has any experience dealing with vacant land and sa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 7, 2015 Home Selling in Calabasas
Tai Savet, Real Estate Pro in Calabasas, CA
Tai Savet answered:
I am being approached with an AITD purchase of my home. Can anyone recommend an attorney to help me with this. I live in Los Angeles. Thanks.
To be honest I use Chicago title Westlake Village.
I have done many and you need to know the ins and outs of a AITD.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013 Home Selling in 91302
Lynn  Crosby, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Lynn Crosby answered:
Are home sales records public information?
Yes they are you can confer with county tax records office

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 5, 2010 Home Selling in Calabasas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Calabasas > Home Selling in Calabasas
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer