How To... in Alaska : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dale Lamoreux, Real Estate Pro in Anchorage, AK
Dale Lamoreux answered:
Can I open a Property Management Agency without RE license in AK?
It would be best if you call the State of Alaska Licensing office to get accurate information.
Bye For Now,
Dale Lamoreux, Associate Broker
"Your real ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Sep 21, 2011 How To... in Anchorage
Todd Held, Real Estate Pro in Anchorage, AK
Todd Held answered:
What is the proper way to approach a seller's agent to make an offer if you don't have / want a buyer's agent?
In the State of Alaska, the very first thing a Licensee must do, is present to you the agency disclosure form. It states what the relationships are/will be. You can choose to work with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 28, 2009 How To... in Anchorage
Beth Fread, Real Estate Pro in Matanuska-susitna Co...
Beth Fread answered:
Where can I go online to read and post reviews about Real Estate Professionals / Agents / Licensees?
I would check or and search for realtors in your state - you'll at least see if/ what they have to say about themselves.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 29, 2009 How To... in Anchorage
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Grace Minder, Broker in Fairbanks
Grace Minder
Beth Simpson, Broker in Anchorage, AK
Beth Simpson
Anchorage, AK
Debra Leisek, Broker in Homer
Debra Leisek
Brandy B Pennington, Agent in Anchorage, AK
Brandy B Pennington
Anchorage, AK
Home > Alaska > How To... in Alaska
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer