How To... in Alachua County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Joyce Dorval, Real Estate Pro in Gainesville, FL
Joyce Dorval answered:
How do I find the name of the new owner? Can you send me any pics of thehouse from when it waslisted? It is cl
Hi Kristin,
Any information on a sold property can be accesed through public records of Alachua County. If you are interested I've located a home in the same area that I'd be happy to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 4, 2009 How To... in Gainesville
Mott Kornicki, Real Estate Pro in 33154
Mott Kornicki answered:
Where do I get form to change ownership of a dock permit?
I would first try to contact the DockMaster's Office. Is the dock "deeded" if so, the county records office can give you the details.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 29, 2008 How To... in Gainesville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Richard B. Hammond, Agent in Gainesville
Richard B. Hammond
* Brad Smith *, Broker in Trenton
* Brad Smith *
David Padot Jr, Broker in Fanning Springs, FL
David Padot Jr
Fanning Springs, FL
Lou Thurmond, Broker in Newberry, FL
Lou Thurmond
Newberry, FL
Home > Florida > Alachua County > How To... in Alachua County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer