Property Q&A in 94538 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dj, Home Seller in Fremont, CA
Dj answered:
Moving to new home - Sell or Rent new current primary home?
Hi Experts, please provide suggestions or feedback on this?
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014 Property Q&A in 94538
Shan Saigal,  in Santa Clara County, CA
Shan Saigal answered:
My friend wants to lease her Sundale home to a Section-8 single mom with a young child for $2,200/month. She is going to live with her boyfriend and
Hi Anna,
For section 8 you can only receive the amount of money approved by housing. For all other parties as long as Housing approves then it is ok, otherwise you should not do this a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 25, 2010 Property Q&A in 94538
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Fremont > 94538 > Property Q&A in 94538
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer