General Area in 94112 : Advice

change location

cancel or


VERREOS, Tony, Real Estate Pro in California
VERREOS, Tony answered:
if I am renting on section8 could I rent out a room to someone else
Hi Tarwe007: That's a legal Q. You can probably get a good answer from the S.F. Rent Board or Tenant's Union. They know the rules. What you can do, and what you can do legally, are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 8, 2015 General Area in 94112
Gregory NNN…, Real Estate Pro in 94127
Gregory NNN Commercial Garver answered:
I have a roommate currently who has been living with me for a year without having signed so much as a month
You should stop by the rent board located on Van Ness. They can give you advice.

Gregory Garver - Commercial Real Estate Broker
Broker License# 01716531
(415)225-98 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 18, 2009 General Area in 94112
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tanya Dzhibrailova, Agent in San Francisco
Tanya Dzhibrailova
San Francisco
Christie Springer, Agent in San Francisco, CA
Christie Springer
San Francisco, CA
Susan Hewitt CJ Naka..., Agent in Greenbrae
Susan Hewitt CJ Naka...
Marcus, Agent in San Francisco
San Francisco
Home > California > San Francisco County > San Francisco > 94112 > General Area in 94112
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer