Financing in 93312 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dee Oliver, Real Estate Pro in 93306
Dee Oliver answered:
2 brothers own a house. brother who wants his name off it is willing to pay for the refinance for the other. lawyer or no?
Where is this property located? Is it in New York or California. The answer to your question could affect the answer. Dee Oliver
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 2, 2014 Financing in 93312
Janet Guilba…, Real Estate Pro in Alamo, CA
Janet Guilbault NMLS # 238304 answered:
How do I transfer my property to my daughter without making it a "sale" to avoid title tax, etc? Can I refinance into my daughters name?

In California, a parent selling a property to a child has the ability to pass their property tax to the child. This can only be done once.

Call the county tax office to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 19, 2009 Financing in 93312
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper answered:
can i refinance a property in someone else's name?
No. However, if you provide more details on what you're trying to do, we might be able to provide some suggestions.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 8, 2008 Financing in 93312
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Bakersfield > 93312 > Financing in 93312
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer