Foreclosure in 91911 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Pro in California
Sheryl Arndt answered:
My landlord filed bankruptcy before we moved in, and was closed 5 months later. We had no idea, and rcvd a notice of trustee sale months after that,
The only entity with legal recourse is the lender whom foreclosed. If you are still in the property, you can get from the bank, cash for keys or months without paying anything once fore ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012 Foreclosure in 91911
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Larry Cabading, Agent in Bonita, CA
Larry Cabading
Bonita, CA
Alejandro Obeso Jr., Agent in Chula Vista, CA
Alejandro Obeso Jr.
Chula Vista, CA
Alma Coogan, Agent in 91913
Alma Coogan
Home > California > San Diego County > Chula Vista > 91911 > Foreclosure in 91911
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer