Property Q&A in 90042 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Lance King-F…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Lance King-Founder/Broker answered:
How can I legalize an unpermitted closet built back in 1909 at the same time that a permitted kitchen was added to my house?
Talk to someone at the building dept without giving them your address and explain the situation. If they don't have any suggestions talk with a local licensed contractor - he/she m ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Mar 6, 2012 Property Q&A in 90042
Alexandra Pa…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Alexandra Parra answered:
the home still has a for sale on front yard as of 10/13/08? Did the buyer fall out of escrow?
This property is a foreclosure property, and the sale date of 07/11/2008 is when the bank became the owner. Possible in a couple of weeks you might see it listed by as an REO.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 13, 2008 Property Q&A in 90042
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dave Robles, Agent in Los Angeles
Dave Robles
Los Angeles
Reid  Kaplan, Broker in Playa Vista, CA
Reid Kaplan
Playa Vista, CA
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90042 > Property Q&A in 90042
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer