General Area in 75068 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Phyllis Wolp…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Phyllis Wolper answered:
I used an on-line Special Warranty Deed to add my daughter & son-in-law to my homes deed. Now they are
Start by consulting an attorney, or at least contact a major title company for assistance. Avoid totally relying on a divorce attorney, as I have assisted clients who have had to go ba ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu May 8, 2008 General Area in 75068
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Denton County > Little Elm > 75068 > General Area in 75068
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer