Property Q&A in 19958 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Domi…, Real Estate Pro in Lewes, DE
Michael Dominguez answered:
how do I do a lien search on my property?
Need to find someone who does title searches Recorder of Deeds and they can tell you. Attorney's can also do a lien search for you. Use the attorney who did your house settlemen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 24, 2012 Property Q&A in 19958
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
David T. King, Agent in Rehoboth Beach
David T. King
Rehoboth Beach
Home > Delaware > Sussex County > Lewes > 19958 > Property Q&A in 19958
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer