Zavalla : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nanci Zimmer…,  in Cedar Park, TX
Nanci Zimmerman answered:
I am associated with a charity the just paid off a mortgage to an individual, What paperwork do we need to finish the deal?
Hi Dawn--

Good questions!!!

You should bring the contract and paperwork to a title company in the area. Request the title company attorney handle the paperwork. Also, you will n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 6, 2012 Home Buying in 75980
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Angelina County > Zavalla
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer