Home Selling in Yreka : Advice

change location

cancel or


Erik  Kloth, Real Estate Pro in Redding, CA
Erik Kloth answered:
Who is responsible for preparing a shared well agreement?
You can find a Shared Well Agreement on the US Department of Agriculture Rural Development website. You do need to see an attorney for individual legal advice. If you google the term &q ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 20, 2010 Home Selling in 96097
Guy Gimenez…, Real Estate Pro in 78704
Guy Gimenez ABR, CRS, GRI answered:
What do I do if my tenants don't cooperate when I have a buyer who wants to look at my property? The last time it happened they just
Review your lease agreement....that is the guiding document that spells out what you can and can not do.

Ultimately, tenants can and usually will make it very difficult for a landlo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 13, 2009 Home Selling in 96097
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Lesley Jones, Agent in Yreka, CA
Lesley Jones
Yreka, CA
Gigi Ryan, CRS, Agent in 96067
Gigi Ryan, CRS
Colleen Cena, Agent in Mount Shasta
Colleen Cena
Mount Shasta
Janine McWilliams, Broker in Weed, CA
Janine McWilliams
Weed, CA
Home > California > Siskiyou County > Yreka > Home Selling in Yreka
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer