55092 : Advice

change location

cancel or


,  in
my boyfriends parents are deceased, property taxes are delinquent since 2011. mortgage paid. is there any help to pay back taxes so house isn't lost?
Did the parent leave a will? And if so have him refinance the home and pay the back taxes since he now owns the home. I would be delighted to provide you with some mortgage options, (th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 5, 2015 Foreclosure in 55092
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Chisago County > Wyoming > 55092
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer