Home Selling in Woodward Park : Advice

change location

cancel or


Cindy Davis, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Cindy Davis answered:
How can I get my listing on Trulia if my agent won't?
You can go to postlets.com, create an account and enter your home's information and photos. This will then syndicate to Trulia.
1 vote Share Flag Wed Apr 22, 2015 Home Selling in Woodward Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Fresno County > Fresno > Woodward Park > Home Selling in Woodward Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer