How To... in Wisconsin Rapids : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
If I was buying a hous that is under 60,000 in Wisconsin rapids and it is in good shape, is there a way to get a bigger loan to update the house? I
You could use a rehab/model mortgage like FHA's 203(k) or Fannie Mae's HomeStyle Renovation loan program. Generally they will use the purchase price + cost of improvements as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 9, 2011 How To... in Wisconsin Rapids
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Wood County > Wisconsin Rapids > How To... in Wisconsin Rapids
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer