Wind Gap : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gary Swank, Real Estate Pro in Pittsburgh, PA
Gary Swank answered:
How can i buy a house on forclusure?
Best bet is to contact a Realtor who can advise you and walk you through the process.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 7, 2015 Home Buying in 18091
karenemt, Other/Just Looking in Wind Gap, PA
karenemt answered:
Does Wind Gap, PA have any sort of public transportation like buses or metra etc.?
It can be a pain to rely on the bus to get out of town on a regular basis, but it can be done. For in-town trips, you can walk or take a bicycle, you can get to banks, the post office, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 21, 2012 Traffic & Public Transportation in Wind Gap
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Northampton County > Wind Gap
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer