Home Buying in Wilshire Center / Koreatown : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dorene Slavi…, Real Estate Pro in Culver City, CA
Dorene Slavitz answered:
LA City Condo Conversion?
Hi Manuel,
I don't have this information but I know where you can get it. Go downtown to City Hall to the building and planning department and speak to one of the officials there. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 26, 2009 Home Buying in Wilshire Center / Koreatown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Wilshire Center / Koreatown > Home Buying in Wilshire Center / Koreatown
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer