General Area in Whiting : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Susiecatmail, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL
Susiecatmail answered:
Do you have any suggestions regarding convincing an age restricted community to make an exception regarding minimum age?
If they won't bend, rent it out and use the rent money to get a cheap place until you can move back in. Maybe the calendar year of turning 55.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 17, 2013 General Area in Whiting
Leslie Schue…,  in Brick, NJ
Leslie Schue-Drake Flatt answered:
Hoping to relocate to Ocean County - Employment first, then affordable SF home - I'm a Licensed Social Worker
Hello Bonnie
If you are still looking for a new home in the Ocean and Monmouth Counties in NJ I would be glad to help you. You can reach me via email:
I look for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 26, 2008 General Area in Whiting
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Ocean County > Whiting > General Area in Whiting
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer