Foreclosure in West New York : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Andrew Tisel…, Real Estate Pro in clifton, NJ
Andrew Tisellano answered:
can a daughter be the third party?
You need to continue to make payment to the owner of record unless you have received some notification from the bank or an attorney stating there is a new owner. Failure to do so can re ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 28, 2013 Foreclosure in West New York
David Chiles, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
David Chiles answered:
How can I avoid getting scammed by RealtyTrac -- they charged my credit card several times even though I cancelled their service. I was billed $59.95
RealtyTrac is not for the average investor, it provides information only a professional would need because there are so many discrepencies and other factors involved in the information ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 30, 2010 Foreclosure in West New York
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Hudson County > West New York > Foreclosure in West New York
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer