Property Q&A in West Meade : Advice

change location

cancel or


Bob Reed…, Real Estate Pro in Lawrence, KS
Bob Reed 415001037 answered:
Who do we call To look at house?
Contact ashley at WCW property management.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 11, 2013 Property Q&A in West Meade
Debbie Gillum, Real Estate Pro in Topeka, KS
Debbie Gillum answered:
How do I set up an appointment to see this house?
It appears that the home has gone through the foreclosure process but has not been put back on the market for sale yet. If your looking for a foreclosure home that is listed for sale pl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013 Property Q&A in West Meade
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Shawnee County > Topeka > West Meade > Property Q&A in West Meade
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer