Home Insurance in Weare : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
how do we cash an insurance check made out to our "condo association"? We live in a condex. neighbors and i share a master policy.
Bill my apologies that people dont take the time to read your question and then answer with an answer that does not even apply to your question or situation.

Where it is a condex, t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 30, 2011 Home Insurance in Weare
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Weare > Home Insurance in Weare
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer