The simple answer is no, however there are some things that will need to be done to effectively sell your home.
Here are just a few things that I will need to know in order to help you further.
1. Is the home on a rented lot or do you own the land?
2. Has there ever been a title issued for the home?
3. Has the title been retired to the deed?
4. Is the home on a permanent foundation?
5. Does the foundation meet FHA standards?
I will be happy to help you answer some of those questions if you would like.
I can be reached at 888-762-1554 from 8AM to 10PM daily.
I have listed or sold almost a half a dozen mobile homes this year, so I have a lot of experience working with mobile homes.... more